The Perfect Pencil
Quality pencil from Faber-Castell Sturdy metal clip Built-in sharpener Smudge-free eraser Makes a great gift A classic pencil from Faber-Castell initially launched in 1905, it is still a favourite with artists and designers. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood making it practically break-resistant.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Pencil, sharpener and eraser all in one? What’s not to love?
- Writes, sharpens, erases, protects and extends
- Protective cap to protect against tip breakage and as an extension
- With easy-to-use attachment mechanism
- Integrated sharpener
- Ideal for graphite pencils
- Sturdy metal clip
- High-quality smudge-free eraser
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Break-resistant lead due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Degree of hardness: B
- Gift packaging
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.