Do Sourdough - Slow bread for busy lives
One of the oldest yet simplest, tastiest and most nutritious breads you can make, sourdough needs only flour, water, salt – and a little time. But what if time is the one thing you don’t have?
In Do Sourdough, Andrew Whitley – a baker of over 30 years who has ‘changed the way we think about bread’– reveals how the slow fermentation that’s key to real sourdough can happen while we’re asleep or at work. And by using his simple and fuss-free method, everyone can make this wonderful bread at home. Discover:
- The basic tools and ingredients you need to get started
- How to create – and refresh – your own sourdough starter
- Delicious recipes for basic loaves as well as sourdough pizza, ciabatta, crumpets and more
- A 7-day plan for the bread you don’t devour immediately
The result isn't just fresh bread made with your own hands and in your own time. It’s the chance to learn new skills, make something to share with family and friends, and change your world – one loaf at a time.
Do Sourdough contains detailed instructions on how to make your own starter from flour and water.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £9.99, this book is a steal!
- Bread for Doers: Learn to make sourdough with time-saving tips and simple methods
- Create your own sourdough starter to make loaves, pizza, crumpets and more
- Written by a baker with over 30 years' experience
- Colour photography throughout
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery for delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.