Do Scale - A road map to growing a remarkable company
Scaling up is something most founders aspire to, especially once the tricky start-up phase has been navigated. It can increase your reach and futureproof your business. But how do you ‘scale’? And how does it differ from ‘flipping’ for a quick profit or slower organic growth?
Les McKeown advises industry leaders on how to achieve scalable, sustainable growth. In Do Scale, he draws from his decades of experience to provide a clear understanding of what’s involved, and the strategies needed to take your business (or not-for-profit) to the next level. You’ll find out:
- What if means to scale – and if now is the right time
- Why founders need to 'get out of their own way'
- How to develop winning teams
- Your secret weapon for decision making
With practical advice and clear guidance, Do Scale is an essential manual for anyone looking to grow a successful and sustainable organisation – and turn it into something truly remarkable.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £8.99, this book is a steal!
- Les McKeown is the author of WSJ bestseller, Predictable Success
- He has decades of experience advising industry leaders on scalable, sustainable growth
- Learn how to futureproof your business and take it to the next level
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £40.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.