Do Protect | Legal advice for startups
The best companies are formed around a simple but great idea. As this idea develops and is introduced to the world, it needs to be nurtured and protected. Do Protect offers clear and accessible legal advice and explanations on all aspects of setting up, running and growing your own business, including:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Raising finance
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- E-commerce and social media
- Building a team
- Selling your business
Do Protect is essential reading for anyone starting their own business. Get the legalities right, then focus on the fun stuff. Build your business on a strong foundation.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £8.99, this book is a steal!
- Things you need to know from a legal perspective for anyone starting their own business
- Written in a clear, jargon-free style
- Includes chapter summaries and resources
- Written by a corporate lawyer with over 25 years' experience
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery for delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.