Do Preserve | Make your own jams, chutneys, pickles & cordials
How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round?
Combining their experience as cooks, caterers and foragers, three friends bring you the essential guide to preserving. With techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations plus deliciously inventive recipes from their own kitchens, you’ll soon learn:
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use: sugar, vinegar, alcohol, oil and salt
- Over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz
Let the slow art of preserving become your new favourite pastime – and delight in having nature’s most vibrant flavours and colours in your kitchen.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £9.99, this book is a steal!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving: principles, methods and recipes
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Stunning colour photography throughout
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £40.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.