Do Pause: You are not a To Do list
- Reset and regenerate
- Deepen your thinking and experiences
- Take back control of your time
- Reconnect with other people — and yourself
From taking a breath to taking a sabbatical, a pause can be many things. And the good news is, even just a small pause every now and again can make a real and lasting difference
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £8.99, this book is a steal!
- Second book from Robert Poynton, author of Do Improvise
- Timely and much needed, a new approach to coping with the day-to-day
- Includes practical tools to help us integrate pause
- Features original colour photography by Jim Marsden
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery for delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.