Do Inhabit - Style your space for a creative and considered life
‘There’s no how-to road map to style. It’s about self-expression and, above all, attitude.’ — Iris Apfel
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and work space) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space, you will discover:
- A few simple rules of interior design
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less house, more home.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £9.99, this book is a steal!
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful colour photography throughout
- Includes practical tips on styling a supper table and how to hang art
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery for delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.