Do Fly - Find your way. Make a living. Be your best self.
Do work you love. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? But the reality can be quite different. Whether you're just starting out or ready to head in a new direction, you're going to need some help turning your natural skills into success-seeking missiles of radness.
On hand is Gavin Strange, a creative working by night under the moniker JamFactory and, by day, at Aardman Animations – the Academy Award-winning studio behind Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep.
With advice, encouragement and a reminder that life’s too short to not pursue your passion, whatever your age or position - whether you're a recent school leaver, a graduate, a team leader or the actual CEO, Do Fly will inspire you to:
- Change your perspective and revamp your mindset
- Develop creative side projects
- Stay optimistic and resilient
- Discover skills and passions you never knew you had!
Do Fly is your all-in-one guide, ticket and passport to a new destination. Are you ready for take off?
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £8.99, this book is a steal!
- An inspiring, practical guide to finding and doing work you love
- Aimed at school-leavers, graduates and grown-ups looking for change
- Gavin is Senior Designer at Academy Award-winning studio Aardman Animations
- Gavin's own colour photography and graphics
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £40.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.