Do Earth | Healing Strategies for Humankind
We know there’s a climate emergency but what does that mean we should do? What does a ‘better future’ look like and how do we get there?
Having spent over a decade on the frontlines of climate activism — organising, campaigning, and holding the powerful to account — Tamsin Omond discovered first-hand that this crisis is too big for one group of activists to solve. It needs everyone.
Do Earth is about collective action and community engagement. It’s about healing our relationships with nature, each other and ourselves; and feeling inspired about what the next phase of human evolution might be. With practical guidance and gentle encouragement, Do Earth provides a blueprint for reimagining the world and reviving our beautiful planet.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
A great book for helping people to understand what they can do to help climate control.
- Tamsin has been on the frontlines of climate change for over a decade
- Learn from nature, let go of practices that harm our planet and make different choices for your life
- Uplifts the wisdom of Indigenous people
- Features beautiful images by Alice Aedy, photographer and co-founder of Earthrise Studio
- The perfect companion to anyone's climate journey
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery for delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (
£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.