Do Birth – A gentle guide to labour and childbirth
Whether it’s your first, second or fifth baby, most of us approach childbirth with some trepidation. Yet this life-changing event can and should be a positive one.
Caroline Flint is a practising midwife and one of the most inspirational figures in the world of childbirth. Over the years she has helped hundreds of women give birth comfortably and confidently. And now she will help you.
Find out how to:
- Make preparations for being in labour, or even having your baby, at home
- Help labour progress quickly and smoothly
- Make a hospital birth more homely
- Enjoy the first hours, days and weeks with your newborn
Having a baby is one of life’s most exciting adventures. This book will help you to embrace it.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Any tool that helps our customers focus on their mental wellbeing and helps them grow is something that we can get on board with here at The Paper Collective. The artwork is beautiful and at only £8.99, this book is a steal!
- Full of practical advice so women can have a better birth experience – whether at home or in hospital
- Written by one of the most inspirational figures in the world of childbirth
- Caroline Flint has been a practising midwife for 37 years, a former President of the Royal College of Midwives (1994‑5), a founder member of the Association of Radical Midwives, and the first Chair of the Midwives Information and Resource Service.
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £40.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.