Caran d`Ache & Paul Smith 849 'Artist Stripe' Ballpoint Pen
Together, Caran d’Ache and Sir Paul Smith have created a limited edition carrying the designer’s famous signature.
The iconic 849 ballpoint pen, Sir Paul Smith’s daily companion, is transformed into an ultra-trendy object and the designer’s signature covers its hexagonal shape. As comfortable as ever to hold, it displays incomparable elegance and style. The packaging of the 849 Paul Smith Edition 3 is available in the 8 vibrant colours of the stripes decorating this legendary ballpoint pen. There is a colour to match everyone’s mood!
WHY WE LOVE IT!
We love this brilliant collaboration and the pens move so smoothly across our page.
Perfect for everyday use or as a gift.
- Ballpoint Pen
- Hexagonal body in resistant, lightweight aluminium decorated with the famous designer’s emblematic stripes
- Metal button and clip
- Paul Smith’s gilt signature on the pen
- Comes with a Caran d'Ache Goliath M Blue ink cartridge
- Available in 8 slimpacks colours corresponding to each of the 8 coloured stripes on the pen
- Gilt marking of the Caran d’Ache and Paul Smith logos on both the outside and inside
- Dimensions: 19.9 x 5.9 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 0.088 kg
- Swiss Made
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Standard Delivery 2-3 working days from dispatch (£3.95). Delivery is free on UK orders over £30.
If you require next day delivery (£8.95), please select this checkout. Orders must be processed by 1pm.
Please do get in touch at Online@thepapercollective.co.uk if you have any questions prior to ordering.